Saturday, December 5, 2009

Technical Update



For some of our readers...and myself unfortunatly...emmbedded Youtube videos are not showing on my front page. This is a recent issue and seems to be related to the code used to create a "fold"...or hide most of the post text. Any video posted above it breaks and will not display in certain browsers. This is a google blogger issue and hopefully they will take notice and fix it before the next millenium.

In the mean time, I apologize for the inconvenience and will continue to follow this up. Please do not call your teknitiun Kat.

Bryan

5 comments:

  1. I have no idea what to comment about this technical issue as I don't experience it but I have made it my life's work to comment on every post because I am secretly a stalker.

    Do you like cheese? I like cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheese is a wonderful artist...I especially love its work in pizza...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah, stalker detected... :)
    I like cheese, but I also hate it, because it is responsible for my 3 year overweight period of life :( All 35 pounds of it I forced out of myself in 3 months this summer :) And I loved the process :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its roll in enchiladas is not to be underestimated either.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. uwa....


    I like cheese, and home made tacos.

    If we ever do any time of GAY FAMILY VALUES - CON i´m going to make an Asado so you guys can try real meat.

    ReplyDelete